Plumber in Gansbaai and surrounds
What if you have a smelly blocked drain, or if you just don’t know exactly what the problem is?
At JJ Plumbing services we have been serving the Gansbaai and surrounding communities for over 10 years, and have built up our business reputation through referrals from happy customers.
Our Services include: Assistance with insurance claims, Pipe locating / burst pipe repairs, Drain Specialists, Leak detection specialists / Bathroom upgrades, Shower Floor replacements, Install all Solar Based products, Geyser Replacements, All Maintenance Plumbing / repairs.
You need a qualified plumber in the Gansbaai area? We always guarantee personal and professional work.
Leak Detection Specialists
Leak detecting for domestic houses is a concept where leaks are pin pointed to eliminate the cost of digging and the lifting of paving. Minimizing the damage in bathrooms and kitchens where leaks are behind tiles. Read More
Geyser Maintenance and Repairs
We comply to SANS 10254 Installation Specification (SANS – South Africa National Standards).”
This legislation requires that all new geyser installations performed after the 8th June 2001 must be in accordance with the specification, which requires the installation to have a geyser drip tray with overflow piped to the exterior of the building. Vacuum breakers must be installed on the hot and cold water supply and the overflow from the safety valve and expansion relief valve must be piped to the exterior of the building.” Read More
Solar Geyser Installation
Reduce your monthly electricity bill by installing a solar geyser. Our plumbers offer expert advice and quality products to suit your needs. Read More
- Benefits of using solar water heaters
1. Having hot water when others don’t
2. Immediate reduction in monthly electricity bill of 30% – 50%
3. Immediate protection from future price hikes, as your geyser is the biggest consumer of energy, your solar water heater will eliminate this
4. Minimizing cross-subsidization
5. Reducing your risk of future penalties for exceeding prescribed consumption
6. The less energy you consume, the less your energy tariff