Does your hot water appear to be brown when it comes out the tap or does your geyser not heat up correctly? Chances are that your geyser or a component is damaged. Don’t worry we can help. JJ Plumbing has years’ experience in the repair and installation of geysers. Our professional team of plumbers can assist you with every part of the process from general maintenance to fitting a brand new geyser to your property.
We install and replace countless of thousands of geysers and parts such as valves and thermostats as well, so we are more than qualified to assist you.
How do you know that there is a problem with the
geyser or its electrical components?
Below we have listed some of the telltale signs that your geyser or components has failed or is in the process of failing. If you experience any of these symptoms please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Excessive water leaking (more than 8 litres a day)
- Hot water and steam coming out of the overflow pipe
- Water coming through your ceiling
- No hot water (all water is cold)
- No water coming out the hot water tap
- Not enough hot water or water not hot enough
- That all the hot water taps are making a shudder noise
- Geyser keeps tripping your electricity
- Excessive high electrical bill, due to hot water that is extremely hot